New Doom Forums  
Assistance with Doom 64 TC - New Secret Exits and Demon Key locations - New Doom Forums
Go Back   New Doom Forums > Source Ports > Doomsday > Mods & Maps

Old January 30th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Hathomirr
Commander Keen

Assistance with Doom 64 TC - New Secret Exits and Demon Key locations

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me out on the Doom 64 - The Absolution TC.

I've noticed that some of the secret exits (as well as the demon keys/artifacts), have changed their locations from the original N64 game. I've been looking for a walkthrough of this version to assist me with the changes, but I can't seem to find one (I know that the original guide(s) written for it was lost. The only guide I can find is the one on the Doom wiki, which is incomplete, and various YouTube walkthroughs, which do not reveal all the secrets.)

Could anyone please tell me if there are any more complete walkthroughs for this version, or just inform me of the new secret exit locations and demon keys/artifacts (which levels and how to get them)?

Thanks in advanced.
Hathomirr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #2
PVS

If Hathomirr still here - i have a copy Doom 64 TC Guide saved a couple of years ago. If you still need - i can share it.
PVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #3
S1lky
Commander Keen

Also wondering about keys

I also just need to know which levels have the keys on. I know into the void and the lair still have the keys from the original doom 64, but I cannot find the last one to save my life. I also checked the guide on the Doom tc site and I cannot find it, please help!

Never mind this, I found them. If anyone is curious, it's Crysis, reached from outpost omega. Into the void, reached from altar of pain, and the lair.

Last edited by S1lky; September 6th, 2011 at 11:00 PM.
S1lky is offline   Reply With Quote