View Full Version : Guitar Players...
August 16th, 2006, 11:40 AM
1) Most compicated song you can play
2) Favoritist (lol) song to play
3) Most annoying riff in the world
1) Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin OR Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
2) Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses *bow*
3) SMOKE ON THE FUCKING WATER!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!! I could go on and on about this but I don't feel like flaming -_-
August 16th, 2006, 12:01 PM
1) I don´t remember... Maybe some Vai or Dream Theater stuff... Maybe "Metropolis" but I think that Vinnie Moore can ba far more complex (at least for me).
2) That makes me wonder if I enjoy playing guitar at all XD!... Well, now I enjoy a lot playing "One step into paradise" from Pink Cream 69.
3) Any riff from any of the latest Dream Theater albums.
August 19th, 2006, 08:11 AM
1) Probably some elliot smith song, between the bars? I dunno.
2) Anything -good- with the band. It feels really good to play quality music instead of the same retarded Ac/Dc -ish riffs :)
3) Seven Nation Army. Period. I spent 2 years in guitar class in highschool, and of those two years I coulnd't go a day without some nutty 14 year old thinking it was cool to play that bassline / riff thingie.
August 19th, 2006, 01:17 PM
I'm primarily a drummer, but I noodle around on a guitar every now and then.
Either Territory or Nomad by Sepultura. Pretty simple stuff, though.
A riff I made up for a side-project power metal. Haven't named the song yet, but my buddy Travis (who's a pretty damn good guitarist himself) thought it was pretty cool.
That goddamn minor chord "hardcore" note. Fucking hell, I'm so tired of hearing that.
August 20th, 2006, 04:13 AM
1. Michael Angelo Batio - No Boundaries
2. Probably either Paradise City or Knockin on Heaven's Door - Guns N' Roses...or The Green Team with White Lie!
3.Smoke on the Water, Sweet Child O' Mine and Seven Nation Army. They make me so angry!!
August 20th, 2006, 10:21 AM
1. Probly Master of Puppets
2. umm... really anything
3. Almost any riff off of system of a downs 2 newest cd's
August 23rd, 2006, 01:09 PM
(obnoxious, sqeaky yell)
"Why do they always send the poor??!!"
vBulletin® v3.8.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.